How do I make my counter invisible? Base de Conhecimento › General
1. Login to StatCounter
2. Click the mini wrench icon to the right of your project name
3. Click the "Configure Counter" link
4. Choose the invisible option (towards the bottom)
5. Click the "Set Counter Style" button at the bottom of the page
Search Knowledge BaseForum Search
- How can I track downloads?
- How do I delete my account?
- Can I alter the StatCounter code?
- What happens when my log file is full - does StatCounter stop tracking?
- Do you reserve the right to share my email addresses or my clients' site users' email addresses with third parties?
- Do you have a secure (HTTPS / SSL) tracking code?
- Why is this service free?
- If a visitor does not have cookies enabled are they still tracked by the system?
- What is the database error message I'm seeing?
- Does StatCounter work with Craigslist?
- How do I close my account?
- How do I make my counter invisible?
- What is log? What do you mean by logsize?
- Why is my log still at 100 if the "free" log-size is 500?
- How do I delete a project?
- How do I enable cookies in my browser?
- Lost your password or username?
- Do I have to display a banner ad on my website? Why is this service free? I don't like free services - what are you getting out of it?
- How can I assign a label / name to a visitor's IP address?