How do I install StatCounter using GoDaddy Website Tonight? Base de Conhecimento › Instalación
- Sign up for a free account at StatCounter and follow the steps to create your first project and generate your StatCounter code.
- If prompted, make sure to choose GoDaddy Website Tonight from the list of Installation Guides.
- Copy the StatCounter code.
- Log into GoDaddy Website Tonight (opens in a new window).
- Click "Design Your Pages".
- Now, repeat this procedure and paste your StatCounter code into the lower box on EVERY page of your website. (TIP - quickly change the page you are editing using the dropdown box in the top right hand corner of your site - DON'T FORGET to click "Apply" on each page to save the code before moving to the next page!)
- When you are finished adding StatCounter to every page of your site, click the "x" in the top right corner to exit the "Page Properties" window and that's it!
Your StatCounter will now begin recording visitor information and, if you chose the visible option, your counter will be visible on your GoDaddy Website Tonight site! (The image below shows a sample StatCounter.)
NOTE: In our example, we removed the GoDaddy logo from the footer area of the page using the following steps:
- Go to "Settings" then click "Configuration".
- Choose "Hide banner" then click "OK".